Having breakfast with my friends is one of my absolutefavorite things to do! Waking up, and filling the house with the smell of fresh coffee and delicious food is the best way to start a day after a long night with friends. But, if you aren’t careful, you could end up filling your body with a bunch of crap that will make you feel badd throughout the day. And who wants to feel like that? Luckily there are some delicious and healthy food options out there for you to cook for a special breakfast with friends!
Some of my favorites:
- You wouldn’t even know its Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Original French toast made with Ezekiel bread (Can be found in the frozen organics section) Prepare like regular French Toast
- Yogurt topped with fruit, nuts, honey, peanut butter, with a side of fresh toast
- Pancakes with banana, blueberries, and greek yogurt to top
- Veggie Omelets
- Fresh Fruit salad
- Chocolate fried bananas
- Turkey bacon with eggs and Ezekiel toast, topped with hot sauce
All of these recipes are delicious… I have tried them all and so have my friends, there were a very big hit. The cinnamon rolls, pancakes, and chocolate fried bananas are more “treats” so make sure that these aren’t an everyday occurrence. Everything in moderation!
And… to make the morning even more fun, do a yoga routine right before you start cooking! Something like Sun Salutations, or a quick vinyassa flow you find on YouTube.. Speaking of YouTube… I should have my business up and running soon, lots of videos coming, I am so excited!