This is my chia seed oatmeal from this morning, I couldn’t stop eating it to take a picture…. thats how good it is.
Okay I tried this recipe I made up this morning and let me tell you…. I am obsessed! Its Chia seed oatmeal… probably some of the two most healthy and filling things that you could have for breakfast… so having two together is absolutely completely amazing? I sound excited right? Thats because I had the best breakfast ever! Here is the recipe, try it out tomorrow… you will thank me later.
- 2 tablespoons raw chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup blueberries
How to make it
- Place chia seeds in a bowl
- Pour almond milk over seeds and leave over-night in the fridge
- In the morning, prepare your oatmeal as normal
- Top oat meal with chia seeds and blueberries
- EAT AND ENJOY
It is sooooo yummy! Plus its warm and filling, perfect for the cooler weather thats coming about. This is super healthy, will start your day off right, and will get you focused and ready for your day.