Hi everyone! Sorry I have been out for a few weeks, tons going on but back in action now! Last night my neighbor brought over a ton of peaches from his peach tree, and this morning I came up with a delicious recipe for HEALTHY creamy peach oatmeal! Here it goes and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup steel cut irish oats
- 1/4 cup water (hot)
- Splash of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 peach
How To Make
- Prepare oatmeal with the water.
- Splash a little bit of almond milk in it to make it creamy.
- Add cut peach and cinnamon.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
It is so good! I really hope that you all enjoy it!