When you get home from school, especially this first week, you’re probably wiped, and need energy to get you throughout the homework that you have. The best way to get some healthy energy is to eat a nutritious snack! Here is a delicious recipe for a “protein bar” made with all natural and easy ingredients.
What you’ll need:
- A small baking pan (like you would bake banana bread in)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond flour (available at lists of health food stores
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut shavings
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix ingredients together in bowl. Make sure you mix well.
- Put tin foil cover on bottom of baking pan, rub with a little coconut oil.
- Pur mixture into pan.
- Top with shredded coconut.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until it is a cookie consistency.
- Eat and enjoy!
This is so delicious, and easy to make!