It is important to keep our hunger satisfied, especially when we are at school. Here are some snacks you can buy, and make at home to take with you. Enjoy!
- TlC or Kashi granola bars. (My favorite is the dark chocolate coconut)
- 1 piece of babybel cheese with 6 trisect crackers.
- 1 apple with 1 tablespoon peanut or almond butter.
- Vegetable sticks.
- 12 whole unsalted almonds.
- 1/4 cup KIND granola.
- 1 container of Chobani greek yogurt.
- 2 Newman peanut butter cups.
- 1 bag of POP Chips.
Pick your snacks in relation to what you are craving, i.e, sweet, salty, filling, light, etc. All of those snacks above can curb those cravings and hunger, and are delicious and healthy!