Going back to school can cause a lot of stress. Instead of letting that stress swallow you up and make you miserable, try out these tips and solutions!:
- Take a hot bubble bath.
- Take 10 deep breaths whenever you feel stressed.
- Go on a run after school to get rid of the stresses of your day.
- Keep your favorite smelling essential oil in your locker and put it on whenever you feels stressed out.
- Talk to your friends about what is bothering you.
- Call your mom during passing period.
- Write a quote on your hand or notebook, or keep it as your screensaver so that you can look at it whenever you need a little more strength.
- Make a homemade face mask and have a mini spa night after school and homework.
- Pop in your headphones and listen to your favorite tunes.
These tips should help you deal with your stress in a good and healthy way!