Over the counter smoothies can have a ton of calories, and by a ton, I mean in the thousands! Here are some ways to make sure you don’t get one that is that many, but that are still yummy!
- Only drink 8-10 ounces as opposed to a 24 oz.
- Make sure there isn’t frozen yogurt in it.
- Split it with a friend.
- Look for fruits with lots of calories, like bananas.
- Don’t get candy flavors, like oreo blast.
- Shoot for simple ingredients as opposed to lots of ingredients.
- Count it as a meal and not a snack.
Enjoy your smoothies in the summer, but also enjoy keeping your bikini bod!