Today’s workout will be focused on toning the core, and the foods that you will be eating will help to burn maximum fat.
Start by jumping rope or running in place for 3 min to warm up your muscles.
- Run for 3 min hard
- Stop and do 50 regular sit ups
- Run hard for 30 min
- Stop and hold plank for 1 min- 1:30
- Run hard for 3 min
- Stop and do slow bicycles, make sure you are lifting from your core and not your neck.
- Repeat the sequence 5-7 times
- Cool down- slowly jog for 5 min allowing your heart rate to come back to normal
- Breakfast- 1 cup instant oatmeal with a teaspoon of born sugar and 1/2 cup blueberries
- Lunch- Salad with 3 ounces of grilled chicken, 1/2 cup shredded carrots, 1/4 cup almonds, and 1/2 bell pepper finely chopped.
- Snack- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon honey
- Dinner- Chicken fajitas without the tortilla, substitute pita bread instead.