Day 52, welcome! Today you are going to choose how to lose! It can be anything from bicycling, hiking, running, walking, jump roping, anything that you choose! Make sure you exercise for at least 1 hour.
- Breakfast- Egg white omelet
- Lunch-Salad with salmon
- Snack- Carrots with hummus
- Dinner- Sushi, or, chicken with rice
Work hard, be self motivated!
53 day’s! You’re doing great! Today we will be focusing on our quads.
- 3 minutes of running
- 20 lunges
- 20 squats
- 3 minutes of running
- Hold a sweat on your toes for 2 min
- Repeat circut 5 times
- Breakfast- Whole Grain cereal with milk
- Lunch- Salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Snack- Banana
- Dinner- Spaghetti with a side salad
54 days until you get to soak up the sun! I hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday, you should feel pumped and ready to go! Today we are going to focus on a full body workout.
- Run for 30 min at an average pace, just to get your body warm and your heart rate up.
- Stop and repeat the following circuit 5 times
- 30 pushups
- 10 pull ups
- 50 sit-ups
- 20 tricep dips
- 40 high knees
- hold plank for 1 minute
Breakfast- Your choice of smoothie
Lunch- Grilled salmon salad
Dinner- Chicken fajittas
How many of you read any of the information I suggested? Did you find it interesting?
Hello there, today is your rest day! There is no set workout, and eating wise, make sure you try to eat raw foods and good portions.
I’d like to give you a recordation for a book to read called Food Rules by Micheal Pollan. It is a great book that gives you tips on staying on the right path, what is really in your food, and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Either go check it out at your local library, or get it on your iPad or nook. If neither of these things are available to you i recommend reading Kimberly Snyders blog (link can be found in previous blog post.)
Enjoy your rest day, and fill your brain with new information!
56 days until spring break! Today we will be focusing on cardio! You either need running shoes and an open road, an elliptical, or take any of the cardio classes found at your local recenter (kickboxing, spinning, aerobics, etc.)
If you are taking a class don’t worry about the following
- Warm up for 5 min.
- Gradually increase your speed to a pace that you can hold, conversational pace. Hold this for 30 minutes.
- Sprint/hard for 5 min.
- Cool down for 5 min
Breakfast-1 egg with mushroom and broccoli
Lunch- Green machine by Naked Juice Company
Snack- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
Dinner- Grilled cheese with salad
You are doing awesome! Today we are going to work on toning and strengthening your shoulders to look awesome in that bikini!
- Start by doing jumping jacks for 3 min.
- 20 pushups
- 20 pullups (if you don’t have a pull-up bar, use a tree branch!)
- Jumping jacks for 3 min
- Get into a downward dog position, move your hands about 6 inches closer to your feet. Do 20 elbow bends in this position.
- Find a wall and kick up into a handstand, then, slowly bend your elbows until you can’t go any farther, and push back up. Repeat 10 times.
- Jumping jacks for 3 min
- Repeat circuit 1 more time
Eating- Today is another day where you choose what you eat, but make sure that it is the correct portion size!
Theres 58 days until spring break! You might be feeling a difference in your body. If not remember this, it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a change in your body, 8 weeks for your friends, and 12 weeks for the world!
Workout- Today’s workout will be focused on toning the inner thighs.
- Start out by running for 30-40 minutes, at your own pace
- Lie on your back with your knees bent. Lift up your hips, coming into bridge lift. hold for 2 min, squeezing the inner thighs together.
- Move to your side and stack your knees on top of each other. Slowly lift the top knee, when it reaches the top, slowly lower it down. Repeat 20 times and switch sides.
- Come back onto your back and put your legs into a tabletop position, hold for 2 min squeezing the inner thighs together.
Breakfast- 1 slice of whole wheat bread, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 2 tablespoons sliced strawberry
Snack- 10 whole almonds
Dinner- Soup of your choice
Today will be focused on toning and strengthening the arms, and portion control. You will need a 5-8 pound dumbbell set.
- Do jumping jacks for 2 minutes
- Stop and do as many pushups as possible for 2 minutes
- Stand with your feet under your shoulders, and hold the dumbbells in each hand and hold them out in front of you for 1 min.
- Do jumping jacks for 2 minutes.
- Stops and do tricep dips for 2 minutes
- Do as many pull-ups as you can.
- Repeat the sequence 5 times
Today you can choose what you eat. The only thing is that each portion you have, should be no bigger than your fist. Eat slowly and you will feel full!
Today’s workout will be focused on toning the core, and the foods that you will be eating will help to burn maximum fat.
Start by jumping rope or running in place for 3 min to warm up your muscles.
- Run for 3 min hard
- Stop and do 50 regular sit ups
- Run hard for 30 min
- Stop and hold plank for 1 min- 1:30
- Run hard for 3 min
- Stop and do slow bicycles, make sure you are lifting from your core and not your neck.
- Repeat the sequence 5-7 times
- Cool down- slowly jog for 5 min allowing your heart rate to come back to normal
- Breakfast- 1 cup instant oatmeal with a teaspoon of born sugar and 1/2 cup blueberries
- Lunch- Salad with 3 ounces of grilled chicken, 1/2 cup shredded carrots, 1/4 cup almonds, and 1/2 bell pepper finely chopped.
- Snack- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon honey
- Dinner- Chicken fajitas without the tortilla, substitute pita bread instead.
There is only 61 days until spring break! You may be feeling a little sore and tired from yesterday, no worries! Today’s regimen will help you feel energized!
Workout- Todays workout is going to be interval and altitude training on either the treadmill or an elliptical:
- Start out at a easy warm-up pace on an incline of 0 for 5 min
- Increase speed to a moderate pace and increase incline by 1 for 2 min.
- Keep incline, but reduce pace to easy for 2 min
- Keep this pattern going for 10 rounds.
- After 10 rounds reduce incline to 0 and speed to easy for a cool down for 5 min
This particular sequence is designed to burn fat and tone that bikini butt!
Breakfast- 1 cup of high fiber cereal (such as kasha) and 1/2 cup of skim milk
Lunch- BLT sandwich on whole grain bread, with an orange.
Snack- Snack bar such as Luna or Kind
Dinner- Sauteed veggies with grilled shrimp (recipe can be found on internet)